TWITTER

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kara, Gavin, and fam | portraits

Kara and Gavin asked me to come create some portraits/lifestyle images of their beautiful family (dog included, of course :) ), a few weeks back. We were blessed with perfect weather and had a great time shooting. It's always fun when I get creative freedom when I shoot, to capture people and families as they really are, not in cramped, static poses ... and when they get to show off their character. Thanks, guys!

p.s. When I said I had fun news, "in a couple days", I had no idea it would turn into like a month. My bad, I suck at blogging sometimes! Anyhow, the news is that I leave soon (tomorrow) to shoot an awesome destination wedding in a country I've always wanted to visit, since I saw Lord of the Rings.

First, some of the images from Gavin+Kara+fam's shoot.



























3 comments:

moorephoto said...

These are great!! I love #2,3 & 5.

What a great moment in time on #3. Cute family, I like how you captured them. Looks like you just were hanging at their house, but got some amazing portraits while at it!

Thanks for the blog loving'....talk soon!

-Michelle

Unknown said...

Wow Ryan, what a beautiful family, and you did a beautiful job capturing them. Great job at getting beautiful light on your subjects and especially the eyes!

Colleen Donovan said...

Those baby pics are sooo cute! You should specialize! :) Congrats on a great session.